The program strengthens foreign language instruction of Arabic in American institutions while providing Egyptian teachers of English as a second language (ESL), as well as teachers of American studies, literature, and journalism and media studies, with opportunities to refine their skills, increase their English language proficiency, and expand their knowledge of American society. FLTA fellows teach a maximum of two Arabic classes at host institutions. They enroll in at least four courses (two per semester), one of which must be in U.S. studies. They also facilitate cultural events, language clubs and language tables in their host.
· Teachers or teachers in training of English as a second language (ESL), or of American studies, literature, and journalism and media studies.
· Age between 21-29 years on October 1, 2010.
· Bachelors degree.
· Fluency in spoken and written English with a minimum Institutional TOEFL (Local ITP) score of 550, Computer-Based TOEFL (CBT) score of 213, Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of 79-80, or overall International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0. For information on Local-ITP TOEFL, please contact AMIDEAST at www.amideast.orgegypt
· International travel.
· Medical insurance.
· Online Application available on: http://ping.fm/9z4cL
Deadline: May 20, 2010
Translate This Blog
Albanian | Arabic | Bulgarian | Catalan | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | Estonian | Filipino | Finnish | French | Galician | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Latvian | Lithuanian | Maltese | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukrainian | Vietnamese
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► novembre (70)
- ► octobre (70)
- ► juin (186)
- Sweden : 1-2 Doctoral Student positions in Media a...
- USA : Fall 2010 Jefferson Fellowships Sponsored Li...
- Post-Doc: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenb...
- Post-Doc: Automatic Control, KTH, Stockholm, Swede...
- USA: Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the humanities or...
- USA: Johnson & Wales University Still Accepting Ap...
- 2011 Ford Motor Company International Fellowship D...
- USA: Scholarships at the University of Nebraska at...
- USA: Intensive English Program for International
- 8 PhD Grants at Hasso Plattner Institute, German
- International Ph.D. in the Life Sciences, Switzerl...
- 100 PhD Studentships, Univ of the West of Scotland...
- Grants for Egyptians to Study in USA ? Foreign Lan...
- Fulbright Graduate Student Program for Ukrainian C...
- PhD Anniversary Studentship at Bangor University ?...
- College Degree Scholarships for Middle East & Nort...
- Financial Aid for African Students: Fulbright Afri...
- New Zealand Development Scholarships For Micronesi...
- Manmohan Singh Undergraduate Scholarship 2010/2011...
- International College of Hotel Management, Austral...
- Women?s Research & Education Institue (WREI) Congr...
- ACLS Fellowships, American Research in the Humanit...
- Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr. Research Fellowships, J...
- ▼ mai 17 (23)
- ► avril (216)
- ► novembre (85)
- ► octobre (153)
- ► juillet (120)
- ► mai (50)
- ► avril (247)