According to the Interim Regulations of Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Students (hereafter referred to as the Scholarship), this detailed implementation for international students in ECUST has hereby been set forth.
The scholarship is divided into Type A and B
Type A, as a full scholarship, covers tuition, basic learning material, accommodation; it provides insurance for major diseases and accidents; living allowance is offered monthly: 1700 RMB for master student and 2000 RMB for PHD student. It is awarded to applicants for masters and above. The numbers to be awarded is 10 each year.
Type B is semi-scholarship, including tuition, basic learning material and accommodation.
It will be awarded to applicants for masters and above. The numbers to be awarded is 6 each year.
- Citizens with foreign nationalities and in good health;
- Abide by the Chinese government's laws, rules and regulations and school regulatory framework;
- Study earnestly with good results;
- Applicants for the Doctorate program must already have a Master's degree and be less than 40 years old;
- Applicants for a Masters Degree must already have a Bachelors degree and be less than 35 years old;
Students shall not receive other scholarships offered by Chinese government during the same period.
Applicants shall apply the scholarship before May 15th every year.
Click here for further information