University of Manchester England prepare postgraduate scholarship bursary of £2,000, which is automatically deducted from student's fee at enrollment. The full 2009-10 Overseas Fee for Masters program within the discipline of Geography is £10,800. Must be used for full time study in the 2009-10 academic year. This funding is available to international students, including Indonesia student.
Bursaries are for study on Postgraduate Taught Masters within the discipline of Geography, as detailed below:
- MA Human Geography
- MSc Environmental Governance
- MSc Environmental Monitoring, Modelling & Reconstruction
- MSc Geographical Information Science
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study Postgraduate taught only.
- Second Class Honours, Upper Division or above, or overseas equivalent. Please contact the School's Recruitment & Admissions office for equivalency information.
- Applicants whose first language is a language other than English must have 7.0 IELTS or equivalent from another recognized English Language test (TOEFL)
Closing date is 29 Jun 2009. Applications received after the 30th June 2009 will not be considered for the bursary. Successful applicants will be notified before the end of July
For more information you can contact details for enquiries:
Mr Paul Arrowsmith
Recruitment & Admissions Administrator
Tel: 0044 (0)161 275 0800