Translate This Blog
Albanian | Arabic | Bulgarian | Catalan | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | Estonian | Filipino | Finnish | French | Galician | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Latvian | Lithuanian | Maltese | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukrainian | Vietnamese
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
The Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping with the guidelines provided by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the Federal Foreign Office (AA). The scholarship covers Bachelors, Masters, and PhD studies.
State or state-recognized institution of higher education (university, college or equivalent) in Germany, Switzerland or in a member state of the EU.
Fields of study:
Selected priority fields of study. In addition to their current focus on Humanities and Social Science as well as Fine Arts and Cultural Studies, the Foundation, in the future, be extending their scholarship to as yet under-represented specialist subjects such as Economics, Law, Engineering, Media Science and Natural Science.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
International students and Germans. The foundation especially supports young people from countries in the South as well as from Eastern Europe. The foundation also especially supports young women in those subjects where, to date, they have been under-represented.
Not specified. Inquire with the scholarship provider for more information.
The following general requirements apply to foreign applicants (except EU citizens) who wish to study in Germany:
- You must be enrolled at a state-recognized university or college (e.g. Fachhochschule) in Germany at the time the scholarship payments begin.
- You should provide proof that you have already graduated with an initial professional qualification. This programme mainly supports students aiming for a Masters degree.
- You need a good knowledge of German, and we kindly ask you to provide proof of your proficiency. Please note that the selection workshop (interviews, group discussions) will normally be in German. Exceptions (interview in English) are, however, possible.
- Unfortunately, the current guidelines specify that we can not support foreign scholarship holders for stays abroad in third countries for more than four weeks.
- You should definitely apply for a scholarship before the start of your studies, in order to ensure long-term support and cooperation.
- The Heinrich Böll Foundation cannot award you a scholarship, if you are studying for a one-year Masters degree and were not previously supported by the foundation.
- Tuition fees for fee-paying courses in Germany cannot be financed by the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent and must have been accepted as a doctoral student by a German institution of higher education.
See the application guidelines for the Undergraduate and Masters Program and the application guidelines for Doctoral Program. Application deadlines are normally twice a year: 1 March and 1 September. However, the deadlines and dates listed here may be liable to change.
Applicants from outside the EU must check the official website (link found below) on updated deadlines and further information on the application process.
Fax: 030/285 34-409
Official Scholarship Website:
CIHD is an interdisciplinary collaboration of leading academics working on health and development in a global context. We are based at the Institute of Child Health within University College London and work closely with the UCL Institute for Global Health
Our main research themes are:
- maternal and newborn health
- nutrition and livelihoods
- early childhood development
- disability and children in difficult circumstances
We collaborate with a number of centres of excellence (especially in Africa and Asia) and share results of research widely so that they can contribute to the improvement of the health, nutrition and development of people in poor communities. We also work with a range of international agencies and NGOs promoting the use of evidence-based good practice.
CIHD Scholarship and Funding
1. African Graduate Scholarships:
**Application deadline for scholarship is on May 14, 2010**
- CP Charitable Trust African Graduate Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust African Graduate Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation.
- The candidate must have made an application to UCL to study for a full-time postgraduate programme at the Centre for International Health and Development for the coming academic year.
- The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees and some living costs. Therefore, the candidate must arrange for and obtain additional funding for their subsistance cost while livig in the UK. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travel and living costs.
- Please also see the guidelines and application procedures
- Download a scholarship application form
- Applications must be received at CIHD by the specified deadline (for the academic year 2010-11)
CIHD offers a limited number of partial scholarships of £1,500 for MSc applicants from overseas and £1,000 for PG Diploma applicants from overseas. These scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and are not awarded for living/subsistence costs.
Eligibility: Available to suitably qualified applicants who have been given and have accepted an unconditional offer from UCL but are having some difficulty in obtaining full scholarships.
If you feel you are eligible for this scholarship please:
- Write a two page statement of the value of this course to your personal development in your chosen field of work.
- Write a statement of funding applications you have made.
- Provide details of any sponsorships you have been awarded and
- Please return these along with a completed Scholarship application form by 10th July 2010.
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► novembre (70)
- ► octobre (70)
- ► juin (186)
- ► mai (211)
- Olin Business School MBA Programs, Washington Univ...
- The University of Melbourne: International Postgra...
- MBA Diversity Scholarships at ESADE Business Schoo...
- ICCSR Business Scholarships at Nottingham Universi...
- Bristol University International Taught Postgradua...
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD ...
- International Student Master Scholarships at UCL C...
- ▼ avr. 14 (7)
- ► novembre (85)
- ► octobre (153)
- ► juillet (120)
- ► mai (50)
- ► avril (247)