The Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program is offered to Tanzania Nationals and East Africa Nationals for the year 2010/11 in Tanzania
Applicants must be Tanzania nationals or East Africa nationals residents in Tanzania who are able to:
- Demonstrate superior achievement in their undergraduate studies.
- Have not yet studied outside the Africa Region.
- Have more than three years work experiences in community service or development-related activities, related to their proposed field of study.
- Possess leadership potential evidenced by their employment and academic experience.
- Not currently enrolled in a Masters’ or Doctoral degree program,
- For those who have a Masters’ degree, in addition to the required minimum three years of work experience, must have worked after Masters’ degree for a minimum of one year.
- Propose to pursue a post-Graduate study that will directly enhance their leadership capacity in a practical, policy, academic, or artistic discipline or field corresponding to one or more of the Foundation’s areas of endeavor.
- Present a plan specifying how they will apply their studies to social problems or development issues in Tanzania.
- Commit themselves to working on these aspects after completing their studies.
How to Apply:
The Program Coordinator
Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program in Tanzania
Economic and Social Research Foundation (ESRF)
51 Uporoto Street, Ursino Estates
P.O. Box 31226
DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania
Telephone: +255 22 2762473 / 2760260
Telefax: +255 22 2762472 / 2760062
5.00 p.m. on Monday 15th February 2010.
Please visit http://ifptanzania.esrftz.org/