Open to: candidates with university degree (min B.A. or B.Sc.) from Least Developed Countries, post conflict/post disaster and/or in transition countries
Fund: up to US $15,000
Education, Natural sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Culture, Communication and information
* university degree, i.e. at least a B.A. or B.Sc.;
* be not more than 45 years of age.;
* candidates from LDCs (Least Developed Countries), SIDS (Small Island Developing States) as well as from PCPDs countries (post conflict/post disaster) and/or in transition countries.
Graduate and Postgraduate candidates for study abroad wishing to:
* Pursue training;
* Undertake advanced research;
* Upgrade skills;
* Attend specialized or refresher courses.
Priority attention to women candidates.
Minimum: 1 (one) month;
Maximum: 6 (six) months.
All interested applicants must prepare application (3 sets) consisting of:
1. application form
2. comprehensive research/study programme;
3. Certified copies of the candidates’ university diploma (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree) translated into French or English, including the complete transcript of grades obtained;
4. A copy of the letter of admission issued by the proposed host institution, ensuring that the programme supervisor’s contact information are indicated in the letter;
5. A realistic budget estimate covering international travel expenses, tuition fees, book and subsistence allowances;
6. A certificate of language proficiency of the country of study (if different from the candidate’s mother tongue) duly completed by an official authority, i.e. the British Council, Alliance Française, or a qualified teacher.
7, place de Fontenoy
75352 Paris 07 SP – France
Fax: 33-1 4568.5503