The Vincennes University offers The Hong Kong/Vincennes University Scholarships for the year 2010/11 to Hong Kong residents in Indiana
- Hong Kong resident
- Qualify for admission
- Preference given to math, science, and business majors
- Amount of award is based on GPA and English proficiency
- Submit a completed application packet
- Submit a maximum 500-word essay that describes your academic interest and why you would like to study at VU
- Application and all supporting documents must be received by May 15. Consideration will be given to late applications if funds are still available.
- For application form visit http://www.vinu.edu/cms/export/sites/default/future_students/international_students/international_students_download_gallery/vu_hongkongscholar_app_rev_03252010.pdf.
Application Mailing Address:
Room 601 General Commerce Building
156-164 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong