- U.S. citizen between the ages of 25 and 35
- Graduate degree and professional experience in business, economics, journalism, mass communications, law, international relations, political science, government, or public policy. Candidates without a graduate degree must demonstrate extensive and equivalent professional experience in their field
- Outstanding professional achievement and academic qualifications
- Active involvement in community or public service
- Russian language experience is preferred, however not required, at the time of application. If an applicant does not speak Russian, they will need to demonstrate proficiency in a second language to qualify for the program.
- Evidence of leadership potential
Application Information: The application deadline for the Alfa Fellowship Program is December 1. Applications can be completed online. Program information and application forms can also be downloaded or requested by mail from the CDS website at: www.cdsintl.org/fromusa/alfa.htm.
For more information about the Alfa Fellowship Program or application process please contact:
CDS International, Inc.
Alfa Fellowship Program
440 Park Avenue South, 2nd Fl
New York, NY 10016
Tel. (212) 497-3510
Fax. (212) 497-3535
OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with U.S.-based Alfa Insurance.