BSc Scholarships in Computer and Mechatronics Engineering, Verres Campus, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
The project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending a Bachelor of Science program in Engineering at the Verrès campus.
The initiative, promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and supported by Regione Valle d’Aosta, will offer scholarships on the following Bachelor of Science programs:
- Computer engineering
- Mechatronic engineering
General information on the Bachelor of Science programs
Language in which the courses are held: Italian
Length: 3 years
The activities will begin in September 2009.
For more information on the university campus, please visit the Verrès campus website.
- Being not an Italian citizen
- Being at least 18 years old (by 15/09/2009)
- Meeting the minimum requirements for the admission to Italian university. For further information, please visit the Entry requirements page.
- In the countries where it is required, having successfully passed the state-level university admission exam (e.g. Gao Kao in China)
- Knowledge of the English language, preferably demonstrated by an international certification
- Not having enrolled at the Politecnico di Torino before the 2009/2010 academic year
- Not being the recipient of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.
Obtaining a degree at the Politecnico di Torino
To graduate at the Politecnico di Torino, students must attain a total of 180 credits, including exams and the final dissertation. The time required to graduate is approximately 6 semesters. However, the effective duration is also dependent upon each student’s capacity.
Please note that scholarship recipients must attend their program for its entire length (3 years – 180 credits). Students who have already attended other university courses can ask for a credit transfer up to a maximum of 10 credits per year (30 credits in total). Please note that credits achieved in preparatory courses or in the first year/second year in systems where preuniversity education lasts 10/11 years can not be taken into account.
Applicants will be selected based on their previous academic career and on their Curriculum Vitae.
Amount of the scholarship
The gross amount of the Verrès Campus scholarship is 10.000 Euro per year (30.000 Euro for the complete period). The exact net sum is dependent upon the individual tax conditions of each student, which can be verified only upon the arrival of the student.
The amount of the scholarship will not be increased in case the student will need more time to graduate than indicated.
For more information, please refer to Bachelor of Science Call for Applications for the 2009/2010 Academic Year