The International Master Program in Cyber Security, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
Public focus on the cyber security field is growing all over the world. Estonia is well-known for its eagerness to put novel IT-solutions into everyday use. It is a pioneer in electronic identity, electronic voting, and vigorous in adopting mobile technology, online banking and electronic government services.
The international Master´s program in Cyber Security aims at providing students with the skills in all aspects of the security of information systems, offering the possibility to specialize in either the technological or organisational aspects, or a combination of both. The program will provide the specialized knowledge and professional skills needed in a career path leading to high-end technical roles (e.g. security analyst, architect or research engineer) or managerial roles (e.g. project/team leader or technology officer).
Students accepted to the programme can apply for special scholarship. A stipend of 2550 EUR per year will be granted to some students based on academic results. Scholarships are also available from TUT Development Fund, founded in 1991. The aim of this fund is to collect and share contributions between the University students and Estonian entrepreneurs. Development Fund keeps a close contact with TUT alumni and maintains collaboration with numberous key figures in the Estonian business world.
Additional information can be found at www.ip.ttu.ee.
HOW TO APPLY
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Science, Engineering or a related field.
1. Filled out application form
3. Send application form together with the above listed attachments to International Study Center at Tallinn University of Technology.
International Study Center
Tallinn University of Technology
Ehitajate tee 5
Phone: +372 620 2022
Fax: +372 620 2020
Email: study[ at ]ttu.ee
More info about the programme:
Prof. Tanel Tammet, Program director
tammet[ at ]staff.ttu.ee
Institute of Computer Science
Tallinn University of Technology
For more information regarding the scholarships, please visit:
Translate This Blog
Albanian | Arabic | Bulgarian | Catalan | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | Estonian | Filipino | Finnish | French | Galician | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Latvian | Lithuanian | Maltese | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukrainian | Vietnamese
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► novembre (70)
- ► octobre (70)
- ► juin (186)
- ► mai (211)
- University of Exeter Master Scholarships 2010 for ...
- Schlumberger Cambridge PhD Scholarships 2011 in Te...
- Hungarian Government Scholarships 2010-2011 for In...
- New York University Abu Dhabi Scholarship Program ...
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship...
- The Singapore Management University (SMU) MBA Scho...
- The International Master Program in Cyber Security...
- Master Scholarships in Economics and Market Policy...
- UK: Masters Bursary in ICTs-for-Development, Unive...
- Master and Doctoral International Scholarships fro...
- CLOSTNET- 22 Exciting PhD Opportunities Across Eur...
- Germany: Postdoctoral Position at the Georg-Speyer...
- Italy: PhD Scholarships in Economics, Università C...
- Italy: Master Scholarships in Banking and Entrepre...
- [Indonesia] International Leadership In Education ...
- [England] 100 PhD Scholarships from University of ...
- Australian Leadership Awards Scholarships 2011
- [USA] 2010 CAGNY Scholarship
- ▼ avr. 06 (18)
- ► novembre (85)
- ► octobre (153)
- ► juillet (120)
- ► mai (50)
- ► avril (247)